How to Turn Your Body Into a Fat-Burning Machine
I have talked about stomach vacuums in the past and how they are an excellent alternative to crunches and sit-ups to strengthen your abdominal muscles. If you want to learn more about this, click here!
Now that you already mastered them, it's time to move to the most important part to get those strong and gorgeous abs you always dreamed of... The fat-burning process.
When it comes to burning fat, you first need to focus on your hormones and metabolism. It's backed by science that starving yourself and doing hours of cardio won't give you the best results. Let me teach you how you can reach your weight loss goal without dying in the process.
1. The first thing you need to implement in your life is intermittent fasting. You can try the 16:8 schedule and if you find it too difficult to start, you can try 14:10 instead. If you want to learn more about IF, click here.
2. Increase your daily intake of protein. You need to take about 2 g of protein per every kg of body weight. It means that if you weigh 66 kg, you need to take 132 g of protein to reach your daily goal.
3. During the eating window, try to add more thermogenic foods, herbs, and adaptogens. If you want a free list of thermogenic foods, just click here.
4. Resistance training and lifting weights: these will tone & tighten your body, keep your metabolism strong, and prevent sagging.
5. Stay hydrated: the goal is to drink 3-4 L of water per day so your bottle of water will be your new bestie from now. Take it with you everywhere!
Please let me know how these tips work for you and if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] or DM me on Instagram. Find me there as @miaadorababes
Natashia- Certified Transformation and Nutrition Coach BN, worked as an RN in internal medicine for several years before becoming a full time stay home mom of four. In 2019, she lost her young husband to cancer. Now, penetrating the beauty industry, Natashia and her brand Mia Adora™ are on a mission to help make women’s beauty and wellness game easier. Read more