Kids, relationships, business, self-development time, workouts, maintaining a clean orderly household, travelling, social media etc., etc… It’s a lot…
But, I love it! (Now… finally that I have more order in my life)…
So, how do you maintain all this without losing your mind? By NOT doing things the same way you’ve always done them. Smarter NOT harder.
Old ways ➡ same old results.
NEW ways of thinking and doing (systems) allows us to breakthrough to new levels.
1. Get help - make a list of what you do daily and decide what you can delegate, outsource, automate, or delete ( Beware of the time wasters).
2. Get around people (or a mentor) that’s at the level you want to be at
“Birds of a feather flock together”
3. Align new daily habits and actions with the new version of you you’re creating
(And protect that!!!)
4. Be patient and kind to yourself. You’re learning and growing. Progress not perfection. Celebrate your daily wins no matter how small.
5. Consistency is everything. So find the more enjoyable ways of doing things so you can stick to it but challenge you enough so that you don’t stay stagnant.
The future you, partner, kids, grandkids, community are thanking you for your transformation today
One of my daily rituals to help support my hormones, energy, and to keep me focused is having my daily adaptogen blend.
Need more help doing things smarter not harder to get the results you want? Email or DM me!
Natashia- Certified Transformation and Nutrition Coach BN, worked as an RN in internal medicine for several years before becoming a full time stay home mom of four. In 2019, she lost her young husband to cancer. Now, penetrating the beauty industry, Natashia and her brand Mia Adora™ are on a mission to help make women’s beauty and wellness game easier. Read more