If you’re wondering how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes as well as general puffiness, then you’ll be relieved to know that natural solutions exist. In particular, I’ve created this Eye Serum for Dark Circles that relies on the combination of two essential oils, one special oil that rivals coconut oil for skin health and aloe vera gel.
What special oil am I talking about? Rosehip oil, which protects the skin and increases cell turnover because it contains vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A. It’s also rich in essential fatty acids, which convert to prostaglandins (PGE) and are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
Meanwhile, this eye serum for dark circles and puffiness also uses lavender oil, an antioxidant-rich oil that happens to be the most popular essential oil in the world. Lemon essential oil also contains powerful antioxidants and helps nourish the skin.
Making this serum is a cinch, for you simply combine these three oils in a glass spray bottle along with one-half ounce of pure aloe vera gel, of which over 40 studies have shown it has far-ranging dermatological purposes. (1) Shake well.
Before you hit the sack, simply cleanse your face and remove any makeup. Spray this eye serum for dark circles on your face, making sure your eyes are shut. Then massage the serum under and around your eyes in particular, gently.
Within a few days, you should a noticeable reduction in your dark circles and eye puffiness.
Rosehip Oil Eye Serum for Dark Circles + Puffiness
Total Time: 5 minutesServes: 20 uses
- 1/2 ounce rosehip seed oil
- 1/2 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- In a glass spray bottle, combine all ingredients and shake well.
- Before bed, gently cleanse the face and remove all make-up.
- Spray the solution onto the face, making sure the eyes are closed.
- Gently massage the solution under and around your eyes.
- Allow it to dry.
- Sleep with your head well supported by quality pillows.