Best Makeup Products for Oily & Acne-prone Skin
When you struggle with oily skin, acne-prone skin, aging skin, OR all the above like me, it's so hard to find the right makeup that doesn't hurt your skin…right?
I’ve struggled with this from age 14 years to my mid 30’s! But not anymore…
You may have already heard me talk about how cutting out dairy, drinking 4L water daily, and getting my hormones in check have really cleared up my skin but the type of products I use are also game changers.
I have tried tons of products, but these are the ones that I personally like best for oily, sensitive, or aging skin:
1. Color corrector 4-in-1 by PUR
2. Tinted Moisturizer with SPF by PUR, Drmtlgy, or Jane Iredale
3. Under eye concealer 4-in-1 by PUR, IT cosmetics, or IL Makeage
4. Overcomer Oil-free liquid eyeliner pen by Mia Adora. (Tip: If you wear lash extensions, it's so important to use an oil-free & glycerin free eyeliner so it won't breakdown the glue and make your lashes fall out prematurely.)
5. 400X Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora. This is a perfect alternative for those who don't want/like wearing lash extensions or falsies. I use it on my bottom lashes and they look amazing!
6. For my brows I use the On Point Pro Micro Tip Brow Pencil by Mia Adora (in dark brown)
7. Contour stick by Fenty Beauty or PUR. I use this on my cheeks, nose, forehead, chin, and lips. I also love Charlotte Tilbury’s contour powder.
8. Lip Injector Gloss by Too Faced, Vaseline or Shea butter.
9. Setting powder by Sacha (Buttercup)
10. Makeup setting spray (oil control, temperature control, light weight) by Urban Decay
Let me know if you have tried any of these products and how was your experience with them, or if you think I should try any others. I love hearing your feedback. You can DM me on Instagram: @miaadorababes or send me an email at [email protected]
Natashia- Certified Transformation and Nutrition Coach BN, worked as an RN in internal medicine for several years before becoming a full time stay home mom of four. In 2019, she lost her young husband to cancer. Now, penetrating the beauty industry, Natashia and her brand Mia Adora™ are on a mission to help make women’s beauty and wellness game easier. Read more