I used to struggle with bloating and adult acne because of my daily habits, but since I discovered these tips I’m about to share with you, my life changed for good. Please bring a notebook and take notes:
1. Become your bottle of water’s bestie: drinking water helps with digestion, and detoxification, boosts your metabolism and helps you feel full so you don’t overeat.
2. Cut dairy out from your life: diaries can cause inflammation and gut/hormonal imbalances. This also includes whey proteins. I personally recommend plant-based proteins instead. Unsweetened almond milk is a good alternative to regular milk as well.
3. Eat more fermented foods (with fiber) just like: apple cider vinegar, seeds, and probiotics.
4. Take adaptogens and herbs: adaptogens can help you with hormonal imbalances thanks to their natural properties. Some examples of adaptogens are ashwagandha, maca, green tea, matcha, turmeric, fennel, peppermint, and ginger. These are the supplements I personally take but you can get substitutes with similar ingredients.
5. Practice de-stressing daily: this is so important for physical and mental health. Take time for yourself and try some meditation, rest & sleep, dancing, journaling, walks…
Remember it’s all about changing your old habits and becoming a new and better version of yourself. Don’t rush, take your time and enjoy the process. I believe in you!
If you have any questions related to weight loss & hormones, please don’t hesitate to email me at [email protected] or DM me on Instagram. Find me as @miaadorababes
Natashia- Certified Transformation and Nutrition Coach BN, worked as an RN in internal medicine for several years before becoming a full time stay home mom of four. In 2019, she lost her young husband to cancer. Now, penetrating the beauty industry, Natashia and her brand Mia Adora™ are on a mission to help make women’s beauty and wellness game easier. Read more